EKIN CONSCREED® E1800 – LASER GUIDED SCREED
All NEW, All ELECTRIC – Designed & Made in the UK
Introducing the EKIN Conscreed® E1800 – A lithium-ion powered laser guided screed made by concreters, for concreters.
100% electric, zero emissions and designed to make your job easier. With high power and practical dimensions, the Conscreed® is engineered to do the job.
EKIN Engineering’s machines are designed and manufactured in the UK.
With decades of experience in the concrete flooring industry EKIN have built the Conscreed® E1800 so that you can achieve optimum results on your concrete floors each and every time.
Call us on +971 (0) 4 5646641 or +971 (0) 56 2194342 to find out more!
ZERO EMISSIONS, 100% ELECTRIC
The 100% electric Conscreed® E1800 runs off high performance lithium-ion batteries, offering up to 2500m2 per full charge.
- Zero emissions for a cleaner site.
- Less noise on site.
- Supports various voltages and Hz.
- Compatible for worldwide use.
- 1 Hour fast charging option available.
FLATNESS ON ANOTHER LEVEL
The EKIN Conscreed® Laser Guided Screed has everything you need to achieve optimum results.
- A 2 metre screed head with variable vibration
- A dual flight auger as standard.
- An integrated slope sensor.
- Quick release & connect mechanism on screed head
- Rake off mode
LASER GUIDED, TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN
Using the latest technology, EKIN have created the Conscreed® to make laying concrete floors easier.
- Full colour touchscreen.
- Easy access to multiple settings.
- Millimetre adjustment of the Trimble LR410 laser receivers.
- Auto sleep mode to get the most from your battery.
- Single button operation and quick start settings.